MENU

Slide

AFA, Arnotts, random

Monday, March 14, 2011

This is like.. a super random post of random photos from this few months!
Pretty darn meaningless post. :x

Afew months ago, had Arnotts with Jacelyn, Nadnut, Esther, Sab..


picnikfile_4_ZndK

Ordered the family set and obviously cannot finish!
Then we went to TheBlogShop to pick out new sponsored clothes..
then to AFAX because we wanted to check out the Butler's Cafe but the queue was mad long and it's retarded to queue, think it's gonna take hours lor!




picnikfile_ANkd_q

picnikfile_xrcWVI


Cosplay and Domo-kun!


picnikfile_7UXR4I

picnikfile_dVw6qP

Lalalalaa.


Another day before the Nuffnang event @ Oosh, met up with Ruiting & Noel at Everything With Fries at Orchard Central. Got to know this two jokers when we were blogging for Youth Olympics 2010!


182775_10150190874119908_633389907_8879065_6092109_n

Omg the Nutella slice at EWF is NOMS!!!

After our short short meet up at EWF, went to Paragon to see my ex-colleagues!


picnikfile_A7YqQW


And during CNY, went visiting at my great aunt's place and here's her sweetie goldie, Simba who has the prettiest blondiest lashes!


picnikfile_3Co5Pw

picnikfile_VHGGfm

Kay-poh. Kay-poh. Kay-poh Simba.


Lol, when i still had my extension on, went to Zouk with Daniel, his friends.


IMG_5274

Been ageeeees since i went clubbing
Tube from Wetseal.com & Denim Romper from BKK!


IMG_5286

Stupid flash made me look waaaaay too pale.


And recently i've been meeting one of my dearest friend i got to know from Strangers No More Youth Camp, a youth camp for all the Anglican churches in Singapore.
I was 15 and it wasn't the best period of my life, i was going through some pretty darn depressing shit, but Gwen definitely pulled me out from that
and made me enjoy the camp so much, so much awesome memories.



picnikfile_iu1PVS


She's someone who makes me feel warm from my heart just thinking of her, always knowing what to say when i'm loss for words! I know i can really lean on her when i need help and my heart is broken into millions of pieces.


picnikfile_DTpOhY

Can't wait to see her this Saturday! (:





Loves, TheLuckiestchick.

No comments: